10 things you should know about me:

quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2010

1. I am a very impatient person. I hate waiting for people and if you are more than 10 minutes late I will leave without you.

2. I am perfectionist. If i organize something I want everything to be done on time and in well order! Do not try to change my plans, you will be in trouble.

3. I am living in England now. I love it.

4. I cry when I am upset or someone annoys me.

5. I became a total clean freak!

6. I love Cardiff. I love London. I love Miami. I love Disney. Love traveling! By plane, train or car.

7. Selfish, impetuous, whimsical, perfectionist, fickle to the last degree. Do not easily forgive. I am quite changeable, quick tempered, cannot bear to be contradicted. If not permitted to do the work in my own way, I get into confusion, and very likely lose all interest in the subject. My stubbornness is more of an appearance than a reality.
I care little about the past, preferring to seek new avenues into the future, so I will always throw yourself head and body into new projects. Direct, straight-to-the-point. Energetic, enthusiastic and outgoing. Call me to go to the cinema, for a walk, parties, whatever it is, I am going to be there.

8. Love beauty, order, harmony and elegant surroundings.

9. I am extremely ambitious. I usually get what I want.

10. TOP FAVES:
shampoo - Bed Head Superstar;
perfume - XX by Hugo Boss;
colors - purple and gray;
book - Gossip Girl;
addictions - photography, reading, films, chocolate, coffee, decorating rooms, writing on my blog, twitter, orkut, facebook, music, supermarkets, medical series, shoes & bags;

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário