Note:

terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

Never ever again, take medicine to sleep. Seriously, today was one of those BAD days.
I hate being moody and stressed, I get annoyed very easily. :(
BUT, I am still a good student and finished -some- of my homeworks for this week! YEEEEYYYY
See? It was worth staying in the iLab during lunch time. Also, I made a big effort to come home right after my lessons.
Im still *dreaming* about Costa's hot chocolate with whipped cream, though.
Saving money and time. Lessons here.

Homework status:
Maths - DONE
Biology experiment report - DONE
Business&management quiz - DONE
English research - DONE. Heheheheh not done yet.

P.s.: got some stuff to decorate my scrapbook! I am so excited to start writing on it!
P.s.: last Friday I went to the Harbour to take some pictures. I officially have a new addiction: photography. Plus, I need to catch up with my CAS hours. I have to say, I am very proud of myself. Thinking about selling the pictures to the Torbay Council or something. Hahahah

1 comentários:

Gavin Nattrass disse...

This is a great photo. I wondered what was going on with you at college today!

Postar um comentário